Prize Money in Serie A

• Thread starter Thread starter Pompey_Dan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 4K

Pompey_Dan

theboydonegood.net
Reaction score
I'm currently practicing with the FM2010 editor and have embarked on a project changing the Serie A and Serie B structure, but would like to know what the existing prize money is for these two leagues.

I have tried searching fm-base, other forum sites and the web but with no luck. I notice on the game some competitions tell you the prize money available on the league/information/rules screen but this doesn't appear to be the case for Serie A or Serie B.

Any help would be much appreciated?

I'm pretty sure they are similar to England's prize money. Doesn't it say on the editor? :S

I'm pretty sure they are similar to England's prize money. Doesn't it say on the editor? :S

Once you create a new league (to replace Serie A for example) the prize money starts blank. On viewing the existing league in the editor the prize money info isn't available to view.

Can you save what you have done, quit it, and start editor again, then check Serie A for prize money. Quit again and re load what you have already done and carry on?

Or would that not work?

Sorry just seen your last post. Does FMRTE show anything?

Last edited:
you could find out by taking control of every club in the division and holidaying the first season. then when you get your prizemoney through you will know it for all positions in the league.

Does FMRTE show anything?

I don't have FMRTE and really reluctant to download it. :S

you could find out by taking control of every club in the division and holidaying the first season. then when you get your prizemoney through you will know it for all positions in the league.

I think this is the only option I have.

If I do find out I'll add it to this thread so that a search will bring up the info for others later.

Back