Probably a stupid question but ..............

ronbrady

Reaction score
....... should I un-install FM 2009 before trying to install FM 2010?

I know that a lot of memory will be taken up but don't want to strangle my laptop with unnecessary junk?
I have club badges, comp logos and some face pics from previous downloads too, should I delete also and download new ones to suit 2010.
I'm not much of a computer whizz but not a total tool either........:p

Thanks guys

well I think uninstalling fm09 is the way to go, once you got fm10 installed i doubt you´ll be going back to 09 so it would be unecessary to keep the later to just take up space. Regarding the badges and other graphics they can be copy-pasted to the fm10 as explained on several other threads if i remember correctly, although i don´t think it´ll be necessary, because the latest fm installment already has player faces/badges implemented (not exactly sure if most players/clubs got the graphics, but probably quite a decent amount)

depends on your hard disk space. for my situation, i only have 7gb remaining and i have no choice but to uninstall the old fm to make way for the new 1.

you can try going to control panel -> add/remove program

and try to uninstall that from there

How do I uninstall FM09 if i used it with steam?

On the Steam My Games tab you can right click on Football Manager 2009 and simply choose Delete Local Files (or something along those lines).

well I think uninstalling fm09 is the way to go, once you got fm10 installed i doubt you´ll be going back to 09 so it would be unecessary to keep the later to just take up space. Regarding the badges and other graphics they can be copy-pasted to the fm10 as explained on several other threads if i remember correctly, although i don´t think it´ll be necessary, because the latest fm installment already has player faces/badges implemented (not exactly sure if most players/clubs got the graphics, but probably quite a decent amount)

The badges used for FM09, can be used on FM10?