Mike :]

Reaction score
Hey, I've downloaded the Bury 10/11 kits but only one of them works. Can anyone help me with this problem and get the away kit to work?

Config Code

- <record>
- <!-- resource manager options -->
- <!-- don't preload anything in this folder -->
<boolean id="preload" value="false" />

- <!-- turn off auto mapping -->
<boolean id="amap" value="false" />

- <!-- picture mappings -->
- <!-- the following XML maps pictures inside this folder into other positions in the resource system, which allows this folder to be dropped into any place in the graphics folder and still have the game pick up the graphics files from the correct places -->
- <list id="maps">
- <!-- Generated by FM Graphics Configurator, by HMan -->
<record from="623_home" to="graphics/pictures/team/623/kits/home" />

<record from="623_away" to="graphics/pictures/team/623/kits/away" />

</list>
</record>

View attachment 96290
View attachment 96292

I have the same problem with the third kit for Birmingham City. I'd like some help too. :(

what have you called the kits they have to be 623_home and 623_away ? is that any help?

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

what is birminghams config and i will make you 2's configs 4 u if that helps. can birmingham have a third kit on the game?

I'm not sure what bham's config is, but you should be able to have a third kit somehow. My kits are called 609_home, 609_away (these work) and 609_third doesn't. Maybe its a glitch in the game. I know if you use Arsenal whatever kit you put in dissapears after the first season.

id also love ot know most the time the names are not right. but i downloaded all the packs and then some in the pack show up then others dont. i ended up just saying F IT! and pretend like it doesnt bother me. I hate managing teams which dont have jerseys and logos. i also looked at coding and the config files dont matter, i deleted them and still showed the ones from before, its somewhere internally....

no you have to have 2009 on the end on the config for them to stay

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

ill do the config 4 u m8

This should be in the Graphics section. I will point you in the direction of this guide - HERE

That should solve any kit prblems.

dong_zhou your config is attached just replace it with your old one and all should work if not get back to me

Cheers mate works great. Must've had a bad config on before :S Thanks.