ashcymru

Reaction score
Having trouble with a bit of editing I am doing. I am trying to set the English leagues to how they were in 93/94. This involves increasing the Premier League to 22 (from 20) and decreasing the Division 3 to 22 (from 24).

I have changed the advanced rules to the correct number of teams and added the relevant teams. When I load up the game, firstly the playable leagues option is blanked out for England. Then when I actually start the game, the Premier League table still only has 20 teams in it. The 2 missing teams (the last 2 in the alphabet, I don't think there is any other reason it is those 2 teams, one was in the Premier League to start with) when you search them say Premier League on their status but have no fixtures in their upcoming fixtures tab (apart from friendlies, so the game obviously recognises them). The same with the Division 3, although interestingly, it lists 24 teams when you can choose a manager, the 2 I've got rid of are grayed out. It lists 24 teams in the fixtures and table, but when you take control of a team in that division it shows the correct 22 in the table for your tab, and the correct fixtures.

Hopefully someone will know how to fix this and thank you in advance if you do.