Problem getting hired

• Thread starter Thread starter iHashani
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 860

iHashani

Reaction score
I started my game as the manager of Porto, where I managed to win the Champions League twice in a row and the league six times during the six seasons I spent there. I decided not to extend my contract at the end of the season as I wanted to manage in a different league and win different trophies. However, I've been without a club for two seasons now. Many jobs are becoming available but there is no club that is willing to hire me. I've been refused offers by QPR, Sevilla and Milan. What should I do to get hired by a club as soon as possible?

Last edited:
Perhaps go back to your old league, sometimes it doesn't always pay off. Maybe once the Benfica or Sporting jobs get available you can get those, since people in Portugal know you. :)

Well, you can't do much..try and join a national team till some team is willing to hire you. That's why it's never advisable to resign unless your reputation is extremely high. Only resign when other jobs become available.

The thing is, my reputation is quite high since I managed to take Porto to fourth place in the UEFA co-efficient. The jobs I apply for are getting taken by managers who haven't even won a major trophy in their career. As for managing a national team, I find it very tedious, so I'm not really sure about doing that anytime soon...

Last edited:
Back