Problem i face with fm16 (advice if possible)

Reaction score
I have recently started playing fm16 and i am having problems playing away.

i have been on these boards n youtube looking for tactics people have created and have downloaded at least 5-6 (where people say they are good and work and have screen shots to prove it) but still am unable to get them working for me.

playing at home they work ok (sometimes get the odd weird result) but none ever work away and i am starting to wonder what is going on because it is not like i am changing the ones i download and always get the right players for the roles required yet still am like 90-95% lose record on away games

is anyone having the same problems or does it just seem to be me?

I have recently started playing fm16 and i am having problems playing away.

i have been on these boards n youtube looking for tactics people have created and have downloaded at least 5-6 (where people say they are good and work and have screen shots to prove it) but still am unable to get them working for me.

playing at home they work ok (sometimes get the odd weird result) but none ever work away and i am starting to wonder what is going on because it is not like i am changing the ones i download and always get the right players for the roles required yet still am like 90-95% lose record on away games

is anyone having the same problems or does it just seem to be me?

In real life football, there is no such thing as one size fits all and I imagine this is what you're experiencing away from home. Unless your team is easily better individually and cohesively(and sometimes even if they are), you are going to have to switch up your tactics away from home at times. Sometimes this means dropping your defensive line or reducing the amount of space that your team press within. I would advise only reducing these settings slightly, otherwise your teams way of playing may completely go out the window. You may also have to switch to a more solid tactic defensively I.E from a 4-3-3 to a 4-1-4-1 etc. To help anymore than this, I'd have to see your squad, team settings and player settings. I would advise learning more about each set of tactical instructions in the game. I know some people like to just plug and play, but really that's just taking someone elses work, buying in players and watching someone else's successes for the season.