Problem regarding %ofTransfer Revenue

• Thread starter Thread starter cnone
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 508

cnone

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just purchased FM last week and started a new game with Besiktas from Turkey. The starting PTR was %85; after an initial request they increased it to %100. But then as soon as I made my first purchase it suddenly decreased to %25.
I said, well maybe they don't want me to spend more then I get by selling players(even that I had some available transfer budget) thus I started a new game and got rid of a couple of players first this time.
I saved up to 7M + some monthly installments. Everything seemed to be fine at first, my PTR was still at %100 and I was seeing the correct amounts of money being added to my transfer budget.
Then I loaned a player(Sanogo to be more spesific) for a petty fee of 100K and my PTR dropped to %25 again. I can tell the board that I've made them a lot of money and thus want to see PTR being increased which would result them upping the percentage to %40.

This is highly hurting my gaming experience. Would really appreciate it if someone could clarify the issue for me.
Incase you're wondering, I own a genuine copy of the game with all the updates being automatically installed via Steam and I've never played with the editor or any similar modes/programs.

Cheers

Back