Problem when reverting to original Skin..

King_Kev222

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I downloaded a couple skins but decided they're not for me and want to go back to the original FM 2009 skin. Which I can.

However, the text is too bright so you can hardly see it and it's not quite the same as it was before (I could be more precise if it helps).

Anyone heard of this or, importantly, know how to get it back to normal

Thanks

Will do. I'm not going to lose any games or anything am I? Any idea wat the cache caches?

Nope, that didn't do it. It's still really bright. Please don't look at the screen shot and tell me that that's how it's supposed to be and I'm going insane..

yer mine does that. it always reverts to this format as well so everytime i start a new game i have to load up another skin. no idea how to fix it.
also. my cl2009 skin (champions league) acts weirdly in matches. the panel on the right, with tactics/team talk/player ratings/match stats etc. moves to the right a little each click until eventually it drops off the side of the screen, never to be seen again!

This is the problem I have no idea how to fix it

I've jst came across this problem with the white writing please tell me I can fix this.

hey man i have the same problem please tell me how it goes back, like what did you do, when you answer please send me a message thanks mante

hey man i have the same problem please tell me how it goes back, like what did you do, when you answer please send me a message thanks mante
It goes back to normal on its own i think.Try re loading it a few times to see if that works.

ok i will try but if that doent work then what should i do, and by reload i think you mean start it again and again right

ok i will try but if that doent work then what should i do, and by reload i think you mean start it again and again right
No i mean go to prefrences and re load thee skin till it works.

Thats what I done. Everytime I loaded my save I tried it and eventually it worked.

ok it still isnt working can you give me a step by step instruction on how to work it back...please guys its really anoying now