Problem with Cardiff

• Thread starter Thread starter Chelsata
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1K

Chelsata

Reaction score
Hi guys, i don't know what to do with my team, so i write you.I'm in the summer, after my first season with Cardiff.I finished 6th and played playoffs, but Reading defeat me.But my problem is not this.First when my game began, i haven't got any money and i got through somehow.But for the new season, the board gave me only 350K for god's sake and my wages are under 2, 400 when i make contract offer about new players.So i'm goint to change the club, nevertheless can you name the problem of all this.Are Cardiff having big financial troubles?

of course i do...nothing again, the board are ******' bastards and whne i click on make extra wages or funds, they give me a ultimatium.

i put the topic back in action, cause i want to ask you for some advise, you STRONG FM MANAGERS!

1. It's Calum Davenport good for my team, my assistant said that he will be useful but i'm not so sure...mostly of that, he has a medical problems.Will this affect to his football like in real, or in the game it's different

2. Why some players in my parent club (chelsea) don't want to come in my team, when they are listed for loan and what can i do to improve some deal fro footballer to come in my squad beside the transfer prize

Thank you before for the answers

Back