hanibal

Reaction score
When i make changes to players, e.g. i put sneijder passing 19 and milito finishing 20... those changes do not load, and other changes that i made(e.g. making etoo not only sc but amrlc/sc) do load.
How do i make player stats load in game?

:) What iv wanted to play with inter, and i wanted to make inter a better team, so iv changed attributes of few players, like sneijder passing to 19 milito finishing to 20 and so on... and that does not load when i go new game.
And other changes like making etoo and pandev wingers do load, but it wont load new attributes that i made..

:) What iv wanted to play with inter, and i wanted to make inter a better team, so iv changed attributes of few players, like sneijder passing to 19 milito finishing to 20 and so on... and that does not load when i go new game.
And other changes like making etoo and pandev wingers do load, but it wont load new attributes that i made..

I'm not positive, and you should probably wait for a second opinion, but I think it has something to do with the Current Ability and the Potential Ability. If you're raising the stats too much, it goes higher than the potential ability allows it, so the changes don't stick. When I want to change attributes, I generally use FMRTE, as I find it easier working with Potential Ability being out of 200 rather than -9, etc.

Hope that helped :S

Hm i have changed Current Ability and the Potential Ability aswell to players....
Ill try with FMRTE tnx :)

I would say request in Alcaraz's thread XD

This is also a good idea if you're in a lazy mood, just go to the Editing section, it's the top stickied thread! Good luck with FMRTE though!