Problem with first-team list

lord_slawe_

Reaction score
I've started to play with Arsenal and everything worked fine yesterday, today when I loaded i had list of all of my players in Arsenal Squad tab, reserves and young fella's too. On the filter option I dont have a checkboxes to choose weather i want reserve players shown in this tab or not. Yeap, yesterday when I played i had that option.
It is hard to manage squad like this especialy with Arsenal with 60 and more players.
Arsenal Reseves tab is normaly showing all my reserve players.
Demo bug or something else?

I also have this problem, i used to be able to filter my team but now when i click on 'show filters' i only have check boxes for 'positions', 'sides' and players at club or not. I have no check boxes to filter out my reserve and under 18 teams.
So far havent been able to find out why so if you do find out could you let me know as well please.

This is what you should have ticked on your squad filter:

The problem is that i dont even have the box saying squad where you can check the boxes that say senior, reserves and under 18. It has completely gone.

The problem is that i dont even have the box saying squad where you can check the boxes that say senior, reserves and under 18. It has completely gone.
Click on your team to show your squad then click show filters.If that doesn't work click preferences then confirm and see if it comes back.

Hmmm, just tried that and it hasn't worked. Its only happened to my first team filters because when i go into my reserve team or under 18 team they have all the correct filters and check boxes.
I also started a new game with another team and the filters are fine on there at the moment.

Thanks for offering help mate

Yes, that does not work for me either.
Meanwhile, I installed FM10 (that problem was in Vanilla Demo for me), started two games and there were no probs with this.
I guess it is just a bug that will be fixed in future. I hope.

i got tha patch nd it doesnt make a difference...wen do u think another patch will b out?hope they fix it soon cause im finding it hard to play...im playn wit man U and its a very large squad..

.(6) red devil 4 life

Back