problem with fm 2009

• Thread starter Thread starter ges
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 1K

ges

Reaction score
i play fm 2009 normally. But when i use paths the game ask me for product key. help please!!!!!! :(

Isn't the product key contained inside your FM09 box you purchased it in?
It should be at the back of the booklet on the outside page at the bottom..?
Or.. If you brought it online.. Then maybe you should check your purchase for the key..

i have download fm09 it has no product key

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

hae you any idea how solve this problem?

please any idea?

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

yes please

i swear its in the RULES of the site that you do not ask how to get the game illegally.

please any idea?

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

yes please

You have probably be conned off a website. Non-Trustworthy sites won't provide codes and keys to a lot of games. Next time buy legal offline.. Or use a trusted site that has been tested such as steam...

There is no way of getting a product key/code if the place you brought it form hasn't provided it.. |)

i ask legally sorry for the misunderstanding

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

can you recommend me a good site please?

I downloaded fm 10.So what?In Bulgaria it's legal to download games.The game runs prefect.

Well im sure, if you have read, on the rules thing, it says do not ask for product keys, and thats what he is doing, and thats in Bulgaria.

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

www.game.co.uk help much?

Back