Problem With Fm2010 editor

• Thread starter Thread starter A.J
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 2K

A.J

Reaction score
HEY guys on my editor when i go to clubs and search i come up with loads of results with nothing to do with wat i want and the writing is white and so is the beck ground so i cant see what im looking at can someone help me ?

screenshot?????
yea 2secs :)

---------- Post added at 09:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

FMeditor.png
[/IMG]

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

http://s1002.photobucket.com/albums/af143/AJ1991stany/?action=view&current=FMeditor.png

are u using a mac????

it's weird, maybe reboot football manager???

are u using a mac????

it's weird, maybe reboot football manager???

no im using windows 7 and i hav restarted my football manger loads of times and tryed re installing it

maybe add a filter to it?

what are u trying to do

maybe add a filter to it?

what are u trying to do

im trying to make guiseley into a manage able league but i cant see the writing as in the screen show there no team names come up so i dont know what team im clicking on

super bladesman file or wait until 3pm this afternoon when hairdoodmax & my file comes out. it goes down to level 12

super bladesman file or wait until 3pm this afternoon when hairdoodmax & my file comes out. it goes down to level 12

ok then m8 will u post on hear when it comes out m8?

yeah, there will be a thread and everything

3pm

if anyone has any ideas let me know plz i would aprecite it cos i would love to make a team :P

i wANT TO MAKE MY OWN PLAYER BUT I AM NOT SURE WITH THE EDITOR

When i made it i got the thing underneath it and put it in your signuture

How did you even get on it in the first place? Did you install it with Steam?

click people, then at the bottom click add

click people, then at the bottom click add

yh i made on but its give me this to put on my profile then says its invalid

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

How did you even get on it in the first place? Did you install it with Steam?
yea i bought it off steam

Back