Problem with Greece ingame?? Can anyone help?

AnthonyG

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am currently mid way through my third season on FM12 but have a problem. For some reason Greece has disappeared as an option for management? Literally everything else has remained, but Greece has gone.

Greece is the team i want to manage so why has this happened?

Can you help?

In what league you play ? i think you play in Cyprus or any other league with a lot of Greece players who allowed you to choice Greece but some players retired and you dont have enough players now to manage Greece ... so this is the problem... if you dont have at least x (i dont know exactly the number) players from a country you cant manage the national team.

I am playing in League 1 right now in England. Started in Blue Square with back to back promotions. I just checked and Greece have a huge national pool so there does not seem to be any reason why they can not be chosen. I have just noticed that Germany also are unavailable to manage... Very strange

Germany cant be selected because of copyright situation / this think can be solved by deleting a file but i dont think is allowed so i wont offer you the support to do that . You still need a huge national pool to make a national available and probably many Greece players retired and made the squad unavailable .

Load up the Greek league? FM12 gives you the option to adds league to your current game so use that option.. Should generate enough players to make Greece a playable country.. Also, Germany are not available to play due to copyright reasons, if you want to make them playable you have to delete the fake file in the FM folder.. Don't know the exact directory though, sorry.