Problem with loans

• Thread starter Thread starter kibz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2K

kibz

Reaction score
Wonder if somebody can help.

I am playing as Chelsea, and having bought Jack Rodwell, I loaned him out in January to Dynamo Kiev for 6 months.

It has now been 9 months, and he hasn't returned from his loan. His value is at £0 and his contract says 'N/A'.

I've also had teams putting bids of £0 in for him, which I have to keep turning down.

Even though I put 'can be recalled' into the loan deal, the option to recall him isn't available.

When I click on the transfer history to view my loan deals, there is no sign of him, and also whenever there's news of Rodwell, it says that he moved from Everton to Dynamo Kiev.

Has anybody else had this problem??

yh screenshot. i laugh if you only gave him a years contract.

I'll do a screenshot when I get home this evening.

I didn't give him a one year contract. I've even offered him a new contract since then, which he's accepted, but it still says that his value is £0.

The only thing I can think is that it's something to do with the transfer ban Chelsea has.

Just strange that he appears in my squad, but when I click on my list of players out on loan, there's no mention of him!

We need screenshots or its hard to say.

Maybe you loaned him for the season? what month are you currently in? he should return in June.

With it saying his value is £0 maybe you done something wrong when you tried to renew his contract, all seems abit odd without seeing...

would just like to add that I have had this problem as well. I had it before with a player a few years ago (in my game) and he still hasn't properly come back. In fact he stayed with the club I loaned him to for a few years, then joined a new club for free! He now has a low value, and I can even make a bid for him, yet he still appears in my squad.

It has just happened again with a good player who I want to get back!

is it just an unavoidable glitch/problem which can't be solved, or at least can be in an update?

any help would be brilliant.

I'd be ******. You've practically been virtually mugged lol. Hope someone comes up with a solution to solve this. I'll get Sherlock on the phone!

Back