problem with my tactic

• Thread starter Thread starter zaid 92
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1K

zaid 92

Reaction score
hi guys, i have been having problems with my tactic and wondering if any one could suggest any thing to make it solid.

so this is basically the tactic:
View attachment 230745

my idea in this tactic was that the defensive mid sits in front of the back four and play a carrick role basically. the other two midfielders are pretty explanatory as shown. they will provide support both when defending and attacking. as some of you may notice I have tried using the passer/destroyer/creator combo and also this tactic was used by Manchester united in the 2008/09 season. the wingers will just basically look to bomb forward and the forward just stays up front and runs at the oppositions defence.

i believe the team instructions say it as it is. they pass directly and quickly so they don't waste time. they also harry the opposition to get the ball back quicker.

this is also my lineup:
View attachment 230746

View attachment 230747

I would gladly appreciate any help

cheers

change dm to anchor man, mcr to ap support, mcl to dlp, change both wingers to inside forwards and your forward to an advanced forward.

i think u should change philosophy to rigid and counter strategy , change DM to Anchor man , and i think , change the wingers to Inside Forward , and for team instructions its good for counter , just give it a shot

I made the player changes as you both recommended and it really has improved my results a fair amount

thanks alot

and i might try the philosophy change from the new season as Im almost 2/3 through my current season

Back