Problem with Nation Scouting.

• Thread starter Thread starter Seano
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2K

Seano

Reaction score
I'm having a bit of a problem with scouting nations. If i assign a scout to scout a region he'll do it okay for a year or whatever duration of time. When i accept advice in the Backroom advice screen to scout nations it goes through fine, but whenever i manually assign a scout to a single nation, he only goes and scouts for one day.. This has happened in almost all of my saves and it's really annoying now because i want to build a team around Regens.

Any suggestions?

I'm having a bit of a problem with scouting nations. If i assign a scout to scout a region he'll do it okay for a year or whatever duration of time. When i accept advice in the Backroom advice screen to scout nations it goes through fine, but whenever i manually assign a scout to a single nation, he only goes and scouts for one day.. This has happened in almost all of my saves and it's really annoying now because i want to build a team around Regens.

Any suggestions?

By any chance when you scout a nation does that league be loaded. I scout ireland in all my saves and because i load the league he scouts for 2-3 months and gets plenty of reports. But i had the ame problem scouting Brazil. Scout would return after a day or 2. If theres no matches to scout the scout will return home

By any chance when you scout a nation does that league be loaded. I scout ireland in all my saves and because i load the league he scouts for 2-3 months and gets plenty of reports. But i had the ame problem scouting Brazil. Scout would return after a day or 2. If theres no matches to scout the scout will return home

It's England i'm trying to scout for youngsters and i'm playing the Premier League so i do have the leagues down to the League 2 loaded.. it's only England for now , scouting Brazil and Argentina for 3 weeks.

Strange that. Have you considered trying to scout competitions instead of the nation? And usually in England one of your scouts scout the nation as default

If a scout's knowledge of the nation is 100% he will only scout the nation for a day because he has such good knowledge of it. Eventually the likes of Brazil and Argentina will be one day scouts when the knowledge becomes 100%

Yeah i've tried that aswell with no luck and there isn't anyone else scouting. I'll try scouting UK & Ireland to see if it makes a difference.

I play in England, all my scouts are english. First time I assigned a scout to England he finished in one day with 57 or 59 reports. After scouting all other UK & Ireland countries I assigned him again and he was out longer. Don't know how long but I believe the duration was as long as it should be. Since he's english he must have had the same amount of knowledge both times? The only change I did was raising the wage condition from 1K€ to 1,5K€ per week. I never restart assignments, I remove and add a "new" which most likely have different conditions. Donät know if that matters.

Back