Problem with , new patch , skins , facepacks , logos and all other graphics

b3s7ch0

Banned
Reaction score
Hello .

From the moment , i've install the game i've seen one problem . When i try to upload new skin or new facepack they didnt work . If i try to upload new skin , the game just dont want to start , and if i try to upload a facepack , all faces in the game just dissapear and i dont know why . Im with the reloaded version of the game , and there arent any bugs or something other , but this is the problem i hate . When i try to set the new version patch , the game again dont want to start . Any ideas how to fix this problem ?

Sorry for bad english ..

Reloaded version?

All these problems except the game not loading have solutions in others threads already. Sure you've unticked 'use skin cache' and ticked 'reload skin on confirm' options?

Last edited:
Reloaded version?

All these problems except the game not loading have solutions in others threads already. Sure you've unticked 'use skin cache' and ticked 'reload skin on confirm' options?

Yeah , i've tryed without ticks , with ticks , but the result is the same ..

Which directory did you place the facepacks/skins in?

When i download a skin , i create folder ''skins'' in E/FootballManager2011/data and place the fails there . When i download a facepack , i create folder ''facepack'' in E/FootballManager2010/data and place the fails there ..

You must create a folder called "graphics" under "Users\user name\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011" and put all skins under there.