Problem with opposition instructions

• Thread starter Thread starter Byzantine
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 2K

Byzantine

Reaction score
Hi guys

I've been having a problem with how the game handles my opposition instructions during a match. I start the match normally having already given detailed opposition instructions and for no apparent reason when i go back to the tactics panel to check how things are going i find out that all my opposition instructions have been reverted to " no specific instructions" !!!!!!!!. It doesn't always happen but when it does i'm on the verge of throwing my PC off the window!! Any thoughts?

Thanks

Not my only thought, but the one at the top of the agenda.. You use your computer on a window?

Anyway are they back to 'no specific instructions' after the game? It's got to be something you do either via the instruction menu in game or a formation change or something. Have you tried a re-install? Also is this your tactic or a 3rd person created tactic?

No i play the game normally without running any other applications in the background.
It always happens during the match, as if the game didn't even register the instructions i gave just before kick off. And yes it's my own tactic. I noticed that it also reverts my instructions to "no specific instructions" when the opponent changes into a completely different formation and that's understandable. But i'm talking about a case where the opponent's tactic has not changed.

Back