Problem with player playing for other team´s reserve

jv14

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I would like you to ask you to help me with my problem: One of my players somehow has to play for other team´s reserve.
About two seasons ago I loaned a player to Ol. Lyon. The player was about 19 yrs old that time. He spent there one season and after that he returned to my team (Tottenham), where he became first team player. Several times throughout the season he was ineligible, because he was already involved in a match that day. Since I have never placed him into my reserves, I was quite confused. Then I found out, that he was playing matches for the Lyon´s reserves and is listed for U19 Lyon´s team. I tried to take over Lyon and get him out of this team, but there is no such option - for the Lyon manager he seems to be just Tottenham player - Lyon manager can make offer, interact about interest etc. I couldn´t find any way, how to make him leave the U19 squad.
Since he´s quite important player for Tottenham, it´s quite annoying, if he can´t play matches because of some ****ing reserve match in France.
Does anyone know how to solve this?

Btw., there is one more strange thing about this player - he has no value at all. No matter what I set, his value is 0. I tried to renew contract, but nothing has changed. Still value = 0. Because of that number of teams are making bids. All I could do was set the option "reject all offers".

Thanks.

At first i thought maybe he was playing for a french youth team like French Guiana but the value thing makes it seem like a glitch not sure whats happening there buddy

At first i thought maybe he was playing for a french youth team like French Guiana but the value thing makes it seem like a glitch not sure whats happening there buddy

French Guiana is a country in South America
???

i meant i thought he was playing for their youth team and because of the name he thought it was a french team...