Problem with semi-pro status

SamCurran

Reaction score
My game is plagued by a minor inconvenience that I hope I’ll be able to solve with your help. I’m currently playing Czech lower leagues (all the way up to the 5th) using Tenshih’s improved database. I was able to advance Český Těšín from the 5th to the 4th during which the club’s status climbed from „amateur“ to „semi-professional“. Usually, when you reach the semi-pro status, you’re granted the ability to close part-time deals and the players loose the ability to to get easily dragged off by another club for free. This time, however… While offering a deal, omegle xender the option to choose the type of contract is greyed-out even though it’s working properly with other semi-pro clubs. For more, see the screenshots down below. I’d also like to point out that the other – properly functioning – clubs have the same reputation, background, and so on… I was also able to get the regular income of 2400 pounds. Any ideas as to what’s happening here?

Last edited:
Well if you share screenshots as you mentioned already in your post then I think I can able to help you.
Thank you,
for sharing such good information, Fm whatsapp is a perfect app, but I always suggest Gb whatsapp, because it, 's very safe and secure.

Navigating semi-pro status can present challenges, as it's a transitional phase. Balancing commitment with potential financial constraints and limited resources can be tough. However, it's also a valuable learning experience, fostering resilience and determination. Seeking mentorship and leveraging networking opportunities can significantly ease the journey toward professional success.Fm Whatsapp Apk

Last edited:
Thank you,
for sharing such good information, Fm whatsapp https://fmwhatdownload.pk/ is a perfect app, but I always suggest Gb whatsapp, because it, 's very safe and secure.
FM WhatsApp allows you to retrieve deleted chats and status media, share high-resolution images without compression, and offers some additional features

Last edited:
Navigating the semi-pro status can be challenging, balancing dedication with the demands of other commitments. It requires strategic planning, time management, and continuous learning. Overcoming challenges in this transitional phase is crucial for achieving sustained success and professional growth.

Semi-pro status can present challenges, including limited recognition and compensation. It's essential to assess its benefits against drawbacks and seek opportunities for growth and fair compensation within the field.