Jensfan

Reaction score
Hi guys! I play first season in Real Madrid and I have a huge problem with tactics. I can't win even with Betis. Everyone knows Madrid's team, it is rather better than Betis team, but I don't know what's going on. Please tell me a quite good tactic to this team.

Hi guys! I play first season in Real Madrid and I have a huge problem with tactics. I can't win even with Betis. Everyone knows Madrid's team, it is rather better than Betis team, but I don't know what's going on. Please tell me a quite good tactic to this team.

Try 442 normal! flat!

REAL TACTICS

Ok I had a similar problem to you, although I am Barca

Best advice I can give is stick with it, changing your tactics too often will mean you will never get any stability.

It's important to play 2 up front I find, 1 just doesn't seem to work.

Formation I am trying at the minute is customised but basically a 5-1-2-2, 3 centre backs...2 wing backs bombing formard, 1 central midfielder, 2 attacking midfielders with forward arrows and my 2 strikers. I play with my just short of all out attack, short passing and a quick tempo. Goals pour in for me especially against the smaller teams. Against the big boys it might be an idea to play with 1 up and 3 attacking midfielders and be slightly less aggressive in the attacking.

Working for me so far so fingers crossed I haven't jinxed it!