Problem with team

• Thread starter Thread starter galizero
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 876

galizero

Reaction score
Hello!

Sorry for my English but I hope you will understand me :)

I have big problem. I am playing in Polish leauge and my team is very high reputation but not the best. When I have good tactic everything is good, I win some games everything is good and then cames draw looses I dont know why? I dont change anything. They look in the pitch like little boys. What to do?

Well if you use the same tactic all the time, the AI get used to it and start using tactics to counter yours etc, you have to mix it up from time to time.

Well if you use the same tactic all the time, the AI get used to it and start using tactics to counter yours etc, you have to mix it up from time to time.
The AI figuring out your tactic is a myth. It's just that the same tactic can't win every game for one reason or another.

Thanks for making me look like a ****** there pal.

Well there you go OP, change your tactics every so often.

I think I know what happen my atmosphere in a team is bad because 35% :(
What Can I do to make morale more?

Thanks for making me look like a ****** there pal.

Well there you go OP, change your tactics every so often.

LMAO!! Man thats the funniest thing ive read today XD

I havent change my tactic since the first game of season one, an have gained 2 straight promotions (although the 2nd was thru play-offs). Ive never even bothered usein a single shout...im a lazy manager. real lazy

I think I know what happen my atmosphere in a team is bad because 35% :(
What Can I do to make morale more?

Call team meeting can/will improve morale
Any players who arent improving..tell them they need to improve in training = +morale
any players who have below 6.75 rating in form (last 5 games)..tell them to pull their finger out in matches +morale

I used to do this ALOT, now not so much...too lazy

Also..in team talks, i normally give the main team talk + give position team talk too (defence, midfield,forwards).
most of the time my players go into the game relaxed & motivated, an come out of the game stressed & suicidal..but hey it works for me (H)
Hope this helps some mate

Back