LouisBCFC1875

Reaction score
Hi, new here, anyway, onto my problem, i want to start a FM with the club i support (Birmingham City), and considdering we have new owners i wanted to make sure i have the correct Chairman and correct transfer budget, so i headed onto the editor and edited my Chairman and budget so it's right, saved it as config in the data editor folder.

Headed onto a new game and selected Birmingham City, but when i viewed the staff and budget it wasn't the Chairman it was spose to be and it wasn't the budget it was spose to be, can anyone tell me how to fix this problem?, if so,

Thanks,
Louis

sorry pal, am having the same problems trying to get fat Mike Ashley out too! am unable to select different database to start game with

You're not supposed to overwrite the config.xml file. You need to give the new data a name of it's own (eg: birmingham-backroom-upgrade)

You're not supposed to overwrite the config.xml file. You need to give the new data a name of it's own (eg: birmingham-backroom-upgrade)
Considdering i overrid the config file, will this make a difference to my game or will it be the same as normal?

And just to confirm, i make a new save, in the same folder as the config file but with another name?

Thanks.

i didnt overwrite the config.xml file, but it still dont work for me