sokalt

Reaction score
Hello, well i just downloaded several face packs and try to load it.

I unzip it at C:\Users\"my name"\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\graphics\players

it looks like this

pro2.jpg

I get in the game and follow the instruction: go onto Preferences and click on Display & Sound (on the left). On this screen untick the box that says Use Skin Cache and tick the box that says Always Reload Skin on Confirm.

them i try to create a game and i cant see the logos of the club and the face of the players (yes i also downloaded some logos)

this is the image of the problem

pro1.jpg

I can't solve it, it use to work, with the 10,000 facepack but, i reinstalled the game and try other packs and now i get this problem. oO)

have u ticked the the options show player pictures and logos..... on the same page Display & Sound... tick them and then reload the skin confirm...

Do the default logos included with the game still work? (eg: Teams in the MLS)

yes the default logos work, its just the logos that i try to load:mad:

P.D: i downloaded the 10,000 megapack from this site, and they work, but if i change the skin to the itunes skin (also from this site) it dont show the images anymore:mad:

Hmmm sounds like some of your settings have been a bit screwed up. I think it might be best if you delete all the contents of your graphics folder and download them all again.

done and nothing:mad:

I will just stay with the megapack of 10,000 pics.

But i have a new problem now, the facepack works but if i change the skin to the itunes (downloaded from this site) the images dont show anymore:'(

any ideas?