problem with wages

• Thread starter Thread starter eltigre
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 783

eltigre

Reaction score
at the moment im mk dons in the premier league, came 7th last year and won the carling cup, trying to get better players now and im spending far less than my wage budget but i cant sign anyone for anything over 36k per week and some players want 41k and i cant get them they wont settle for less,how can i fix this,im not trying to buy 100k players , concentrating on youth plan to make mk dons the best team in the world and ill go as long as that takes,this is my one and only save, bonazolli on his 6th year on loan at my club,his finishing is 20, amazing player

at the moment im mk dons in the premier league, came 7th last year and won the carling cup, trying to get better players now and im spending far less than my wage budget but i cant sign anyone for anything over 36k per week and some players want 41k and i cant get them they wont settle for less,how can i fix this,im not trying to buy 100k players , concentrating on youth plan to make mk dons the best team in the world and ill go as long as that takes,this is my one and only save, bonazolli on his 6th year on loan at my club,his finishing is 20, amazing player
That's the board restricting your spending, ask the board for an increase in wage budget to be able to attract better players and it should increase if they accept.

i did that and they declined, i suppose it will happen soon

Back