Problem

Reaction score
I'm drawing 2-2 in a champions league quarter final and i am about to play the second leg which is away. anyone know any good tactics to use to win the game?

Keep your tactic what I like to do is set it to overload for the first 10 mins of the second half puts the other team back on there heels and messes with the AI a tad

Keep your tactic what I like to do is set it to overload for the first 10 mins of the second half puts the other team back on there heels and messes with the AI a tad

Can second that thought I was the only one who did it, works for me almost every time but make sure after the first 10-15 minutes change back to what strategy you had before halftime.

Can second that thought I was the only one who did it, works for me almost every time but make sure after the first 10-15 minutes change back to what strategy you had before halftime.

lol I'm not crazy then! it seems to work great

No it really does tied 0-0 at halftime against PSG and won 3-0:P
I love it I use it in almost every game unless im winning also as soon as i go down a goal i go strait to overload seems to tie the game up almost right away

Might work if you're the underdog - kills you if you're favourite.

Back