D.R.22

Reaction score
Here is my question, i am managing marseille and using complete domination tactic. It used to work aguero had 12 goals in 4 games. Since then he hasn't scored and my team is absolute ****.

Balotelli/Dzeko- Aguero
-------Ben Arfa/Hazard
-----Hamsik-- Moussa Sissoko
-------------Palombo
Criscito-Otamendi-Zapata-Beck
----------------Mandanda

Help plz and yes i did edit but i wanna have fun :D<)

Have long have you been using the tactic for?

More than 15 games, but the problem is i don't have anyone to play in the wings, unfortunately.

More than 15 games, but the problem is i don't have anyone to play in the wings, unfortunately.

I'm not sure then? It seems to be a very good tactic with the feedback it's had, and you've only used it for 15 games so teams can't be use to it..

If I was you I'd just stick with it, and hopefully your team will gain some confidence and start playing again. If you start to really play bad, then I'd suggest changing tactic.

I have drawn and lost to some very poor teams and aguero can't score anymore it's been like 7 games. + i use him as a poacher too.

I have drawn and lost to some very poor teams and aguero can't score anymore it's been like 7 games. + i use him as a poacher too.

Give it 10 more games! If it's not getting you wins then change tactic.

Try create your own, and play each player in the position that they're strongest.