Problems getting a work permission

Fisseminister

Reaction score
Hi.

I started a career with Blue Square North team Blyth Spartans. So, my problem is, that every time I sign a contract with a non-eu player he never succeeds getting a work permission. I'm currently playing in the League 1, and it is still impossible for me to get a work permission.

Anyone else who has experienced this problem?

It happens if you're trying to buy players from other continents ^^)

Well.. My problem is that everytime a player from outside the EU accepts a contract, he cannot get a working permission. I haven't experienced that he was able to get a working permission yet.

Well.. My problem is that everytime a player from outside the EU accepts a contract, he cannot get a working permission. I haven't experienced that he was able to get a working permission yet.

that's the thing "outside the continent" try appealing to get the work premisson.

Players have to have played a certain percentage of their countries international matches over two years, or have to be granted special permisiion as a star potential.

yeah its a pain in the ****!!! you can sign these no frills non EU players for prem teams where theyre never likely to get a game. yet theyd play every available minute in the lower leagues but still dont get a work permit!

You can get around this by getting a feeder team in a country like Belgium, that way you can still sign these players on the condition that you loan them out to this club until they gain that nationality, then they qualify for a work permit. This probably isn't realistic for a L1 team though, but it might be worth asking your board for a new feeder team and seeing what they come up with.

And being able to turn off work permit stuff in the menu is a stupid idea, makes the game even less realistic.

Back