thorton

Reaction score
Ok so every year on this game I have my tactics view to show condition/form/avg rating/apps/goals/assists.

This year with the new layout I seriously cannot get all these columns to fit in, I know it will because I've worked out that if I make the columns thin it will all fit, but every time I try and add another column another one disappears.

Anyone got any tips on how to get past this? Never had problems before but this sidebar, while it's handy, has seriously diminished the space you have to display info on the main part.

Photos to show what I mean below.

View attachment 331467View attachment 331466

Glad it's not just me, don't think there would be a problem on a large screen but it's pretty restrictive on a laptop. Could do with the option to collapse the sidebar imo.

View attachment 331425

Funny, I thought I was the only person that did this.

For some reason it wouldn't fit my usual column set-up, like you said, in this new game. I do it every year and it makes everything look so much cleaner. Coincidentally after the first update, it allowed me to fit them in again. You could set up on this screen, the specific stats that you like to keep an eye on and then keep to a minimal what you see in the team selection screen.

View attachment 699902 Get a skin with no sidebar or reduce the text size

Reducing the text size to 95% has helped, took me a while to do it still but got there in the end :)

View attachment 699999

Funny, I thought I was the only person that did this.

For some reason it wouldn't fit my usual column set-up, like you said, in this new game. I do it every year and it makes everything look so much cleaner. Coincidentally after the first update, it allowed me to fit them in again. You could set up on this screen, the specific stats that you like to keep an eye on and then keep to a minimal what you see in the team selection screen.

Yep got the squad screen to show it too, as mentioned above reducing the text size to 95% in the interface settings did the trick.