Problems with 12.2

• Thread starter Thread starter Fragnat
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1K

Fragnat

Reaction score
Ok so recently I started playing on 12.2 patch and Ive been having A LOT of problems, I cant see to win more then 20% of the games, cant motivate at least one person during team talks and just everything seems to go downhill like I recenly lost 4-0 to Liverpool with Arsenal.
Could anybody offer me some help with that? At least team talks?

In all honesty it's going to be your tactics. Bad results lead to morale drop etc.

Start the game again and think about where your losing the games. I do understand your frustration as it happened to me when it feels like something is different after an update. Just identify what's not working on match days and try and fix it.

Did you have a poor start to the season???

You stay classy......

Ive tried all tactics I could find like Raikan's 433 and JP woody's Wenger tactics

As for the start of the season Ive won all the friendlies except one I think and won the first PL game

Bump, help?

Its hard to say without knowing how you play the game or handle the man managenent. Helping you would be like writting a full guide on the game :D

On Topic though. 12.2.X is different compared to 12.0.4 is tersm of that now the game actually functions as its intended to ( apart from some hole in the match engine one can exploit etc). In 12.0.4, the past experience of the manager was flawed meaning that even if one choose a lower rep, thigh profile players like Messi etc would still listen to you and do as they where told. Now, using a low rep mean that the players initially don't respect you as such as in 12.0.4. If you yell at them they will just think your an idiot etc. IN 12.0.4, once hitting a superb morale, its basically stayed there and the game became soo easy

Looking at tactics, the AI now actually learns their tactics. IN 12.0.4 a gamebreaking bug meant that they never got fluid with their backuplans so as soon as they reacted to something in the game and changed approach, they where akward with that way of playing.

Yeah I believe my biggest problem has been team talks, Ive been struggling to motivate even one person.

Yeah I believe my biggest problem has been team talks, Ive been struggling to motivate even one person.

What rep do you start with ? I have no problem what so ever to motivate my players. Just dont expect that shall all respond great every time. After all, if he is already on a good morale and seems motivated, why should he then become ultra motivated by a single tealk.

The setting is on automatic, I believe the rep was National

Back