Problems with player condition

Gilkie

Reaction score
I recently had the 10.2 patch installed via steam and all of a sudden my players condition at the end of games is around 68%. I have been using the same tactic and training schedules since season one and am now at the end of season 2013-2014 and this is the first I've experienced this problem. I'm only mentioning the patch as it was only after the patch installed that the problems started to surface. It is doing my nut in and was wondering if anyone had any advice or reasoning for it happening.

Is it after only one game, or several players after many? They may have taken knocks during the game but not serious injuries.

Am playing in Serie A with Milan, strange thing to happen but I've found out that having a larger squad and rotating more is the only solution.

Am playing in Serie A with Milan, strange thing to happen but I've found out that having a larger squad and rotating more is the only solution.

Yea since the patch i've had to make regular changes too. My tip is to save your No1 team selection (as say Team1) then find out who regularly needs rotated, change them then save that team selection (as Team2) then rather than making the individual changes each couple of matches you can simply flick between Team1 and Team2... works for me and speeds the gameplay up a bit