Problems with Strikers

• Thread starter Thread starter UKMACKIE
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2K

UKMACKIE

Reaction score
Hello I signed Billy Mehmet at the start of the season for blackpool cost me half my transfer budget. The player was meant to be beyond anything I've got player wise but yet hes been a flop. Theres no problem with blending in according to my assistant manager and Ive tried a few different formations but he still doesn't score enough I'll upload my tactic and his record and I'll let you lot have a free for all on what to do to salvage Blackpool's Championship season as I'm slowly falling by the way side.

Thanks for the help in advance

seems decent try lees liverpool winning tactic and use control or attack and all strikers usally score even bad strikers

hmm Ive let my squad gel into this new Tactic of 433 It got me a 3-1 victory of our Rivals Preston! If I get beat in the next 2 games I change to Lees.

hope it works out keep posted

Well I just secured my first back to back win all season with Mehmet scoring the opener funally enough probably cause I haven't let him settle into the new tactic. This was a great win especially as it was against Birmingham who are 4th and Im 22nd :)

have u got decent players supplying him so he can score?

Ive got David Martin whos playing out of position but I'm going to replace him with Charlie Adam and give Sam Hewson loan signing from Man Utd a run in the team. Ive got Koki Mizuno on loan from Celtic who the fans report as a great player and happy hes with us.

After playing another 4 games and not getting a win in any I changed to Lees Tactics and already Mehmet has 4 goals in 2 games. However conceding far too many and not won any of the games I used tactic draw with Crystal Palace and lost to Derby.

Last edited:
Back