• Thread starter Thread starter leedsfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

leedsfan

Reaction score
hey guys. i have downloaded the new update by chris22 and it seems really good indeed. however, i played it for a few hours the other night getting into it, saved the game at the end of playing, after i saved it, it said........... ''Error with fm-v6 couldn't save a part of the game, try again later or contact the administrator'' ......... now what is going on has anyone had this problem also how do i prevent this problem for occurring again?... PLEASE HELP !!!!.. thanks people .:O oO) (H)

hey guys. i have downloaded the new update by chris22 and it seems really good indeed. however, i played it for a few hours the other night getting into it, saved the game at the end of playing, after i saved it, it said........... ''Error with fm-v6 couldn't save a part of the game, try again later or contact the administrator'' ......... now what is going on has anyone had this problem also how do i prevent this problem for occurring again?... PLEASE HELP !!!!.. thanks people .:O oO) (H)
Not sure how to help you but don't you already have a thread on this. You asked what was the latest update and Sean gave you the link. Then you posted with this same problem.

And btw this should be in Forums>FM 2009>FM 2009 General Discussion.

Keep this in chris22's thread. v6 is not an official update, so ask in the thread it was provided in please.

yeah but in that thread it literally is impossible to get an answer with sooo many people asking questions so i figured the best way is to do this also.. i find it more relaxing have a thread to urself with out the battle of the fastest hand typers try for that fist answer and then quite frankly ur a loose end, merely an invisible obis.. essentially shouldn't be there.. hahaha. but it seems there is no answer to this question. this must be the defautl to having someone make a unlicensed update to the game..make problems oO)

You have already opened a thread about the update and asked this question in it.Keep it in the one thread please or like somebody already suggested ask in chris22's thread.Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back