Rangers1872

Reaction score
About to start my second season as Tottenham manager and looking for a striker who can come in and make an instant impact.

Won everything possible first season but felt I wasn't getting enough goals from my strikers.

I have Iago Aspas, Jermaine Defoe and Carlos Fierro at the moment, only playing with one upfront.

Got 25 million to spend and been looking at targets such as Jovetic, Welbeck and Rodrigo.

Gamiero has always been prolific for me, nothing special stat wise, but always scores. Should get him quite cheap too

Just give Fierro more time, first season for me he got 5 goals in 25apps Second season playing him as poacher he got 28goals in 43 apps all comps next season 27 in 31 and last season 31 in 28. All about the supply to the strikers not just their ability, Take a look at your midfield

Thread moved to the request section. Next time, please look at the sticked threads, the postingrules to see where to post.

Cheers

Just give Fierro more time, first season for me he got 5 goals in 25apps Second season playing him as poacher he got 28goals in 43 apps all comps next season 27 in 31 and last season 31 in 28. All about the supply to the strikers not just their ability, Take a look at your midfield

Yeah i've never signed Fierro before but he always get hyped up on here, gonna be patient with him.

Take a look at Richairo Zivkovic, only 17 in season 1 and scored 34 goals in premiership. Bid of 23 million should get him.