smith3437

Reaction score
just wondering if anyone can give me names of prolific strikers (not looking to break the bank) to help my god awful arsenal team!lol cheers(H)

Seydou Doumbia, Vagner Love, Wilfried, Javier Saviola, Mounir El Hamdoui, Hulk, Emmanuel Emenike, Dentinho, Nilmar, Sergio Araujo, Leandro, Lendrao Damaio, Lucas (retrained)

please dont use all those questions marks in future, it hurts my eyes and is childish :O) thanks

I play as Arsenal aswell and i find with them you will need a striker who is capable of getting on the end of plays, because of the supporting players being able to make the chances just needing someone to put away, so look for players with attributes such as finishing, composure, anticipation, determination, off the ball, positioning and work rate. Here are a few players that have either all or some of these as key attributes:

Seydou Doumbia - £15-17 mil play as Poacher Attack. (Highest recommendation)
Edinson Cavani - Not sure of transfer value but Tottenham had him once in my game so can't be too much - Poacher Attack.
Lisandro Lopez - Again won't be too much and has great values of work rate and team work - Again another Poacher or maybe a more support role due to his team work.

Thats all i can think of for now sorry, i am at work atm so don't have the game with me but i'll try post more later, hope this helps =)

cheers i signed that lendrao. i also spent some hard earned cash on niang, vossen (who looks really good) and quintero....not sure if i spelt those right! had to use the question marks in order to get attention!

mmm... think wasted my money!

ins: butland, vossen. quintero, vrsaljiko, dunk, niang, leandro

outs: chamakh, arshavin, fabianski, almunia, rosicky

think i'll see how it goes but i'm thinking of making the club have more of an english core like the good old days lol

Last edited:
Also Smith3437 if you haven't already; replace Szceszny, with more competent keepers such as adler or mandanda, which are both available for under 12 mil.

Carlos Fierro. He is immense. the next hernandez

Tevez has started the season brightly for my arsenal save, 15 goals in 7 games (all competitions)

Tevez has started the season brightly for my arsenal save, 15 goals in 7 games (all competitions)

On the demo i enquired into his availability and Man City offered him for £16,250,000 ! even though he was asking price £51 mil, but on the full version they wouldn't sell him for that amount again so guess they fixed it. He is a great signing for Arsenal though due to his mental attributes so nice buy ! Btw how much did you pay for him?

Have you not got RVP :S

Hes amazing for me, got 13 goals in 9 games

On the demo i enquired into his availability and Man City offered him for £16,250,000 ! even though he was asking price £51 mil, but on the full version they wouldn't sell him for that amount again so guess they fixed it. He is a great signing for Arsenal though due to his mental attributes so nice buy ! Btw how much did you pay for him?

I got him for £50,000,000 with £10,000,000 upfront and the rest over 48 months... crazy I know but he does a good job and I had cash

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

Have you not got RVP :S

Hes amazing for me, got 13 goals in 9 games

Yep same here, I normally use RVP up front then Tevez as an inside foward, and when RVP gets those injures tevez can step up to ST

Seydou Doumbia. 15 in 15 in my first season as Liverpool so far.

As soon as I mentioned RVP he went and got his first injury of the season for me :/ out for one and a half months, but I played Chamakh throughout that time and he was actually really really good, took he a few games to pick up a bit but now im finding it difficult to put RVP back in the side because of him. 22 games 16 goals and 8 assists :D

you got rid of Chamakh! He bangs the goals in the champions league!

Try to check out : Jelle Vossen

He is really cheap (1-2m euro) and he is the same kind of player as Edinson Cavani

But dont know if he will fit into you Arsenal Tactick, hes not that fast and can only play in the middle of the field (bo,omc,mc)
But he is still pure class for the price and he will give you some good preformence and you are able to sell for good profit lather on :)

Back