promote club to another player

Reaction score
hello i was talking to Vincent Kompany and noticed the promote club to another player option how do you get this to be available or what happens to allow you to click this option thanksView attachment 291369

ive been wondering this same thing... haven;t bee able to use it yet. i gues it would be great if you have a player you want to sign who is in favoured personal or the same national team maybe as another player.

It works for unhappy or transfer listed players that would be interested in joining that the player has as favoured personnel or in the same national side.

It works for unhappy or transfer listed players that would be interested in joining that the player has as favoured personnel or in the same national side.
Yeah you've got it right gogogo golem.

just done it with kompany made a bid for vermaelen same nation as kompany spoke to him again and the option was available just makes the player talk to the other to try and persuade him to join

I didn't think they had to be transfer listed or unhappy? I thought you just had to express interest publicly and get his scout report a few times?

Back