'Promote club to another player'?!

• Thread starter Thread starter louiscfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 1K

louiscfc

Reaction score
Ok, I was interested in signing Marcelo. Madrid were underachieving and he was unhappy and put on the transfer list. I was admiring and endorsing him, and he replied saying he would be interested in joining my team and thats all he would say. So I got Neymar to promote the club to him, he agreed and came back saying the talk was unsuccessful because Marcelo had no interest in joining my team(this was on the same day) Didnt he say he would be interested???? So annoying!
Has anyone been successful in getting their player to promote the club to another player? and if so what like happens, what does it say?

Ok, I was interested in signing Marcelo. Madrid were underachieving and he was unhappy and put on the transfer list. I was admiring and endorsing him, and he replied saying he would be interested in joining my team and thats all he would say. So I got Neymar to promote the club to him, he agreed and came back saying the talk was unsuccessful because Marcelo had no interest in joining my team(this was on the same day) Didnt he say he would be interested???? So annoying!
Has anyone been successful in getting their player to promote the club to another player? and if so what like happens, what does it say?

I got Cazorla to promote the club (Arsenal) to Isco. It was successful and he turned down Real, Munich and Barca amongst others to join me :) for me it just said that he talked to the player and he seemed enthusiastic about joining.

Back