Promoted to Premiership - who to sign?

• Thread starter Thread starter Salixmaster
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 3K

Salixmaster

Reaction score
I've just gone up to Prem with QPR - have £11m to spend...who to buy?

in addition to regular squad i have Faris (ST) Salamon (AM C) Borges (AM C) and Lewandowski (DC, DM MC) as my Championship signings...

Thinking is that I need a solid defence and a decent goalscorer for Premiership - I may have these already however (Moses is supposed to come good)

My question to you is, who should I sign to stay up in Prem, if not do better...

Thanks,

Same here, got promoted in the 3rd season with Swansea City.

I buy Craig Gordon, GK for 10.5 mil. Quality.

U need to have very good Defenders and Strikers.

good left back called jorge ribeiro!!!

lewandoski the forward absolute class

and check if bojan is on free transfer and offer him a massive wage and he'll come

I signed these for Reading. Got good depth and I've went the whole of pre-season without conceding so looking promising.

2hposo2.jpg

I signed these for Reading. Got good depth and I've went the whole of pre-season without conceding so looking promising.

2hposo2.jpg

Has Chrisantus performed for you? He has been awful for me, but thankfully my other two strikers have been scoring goals. Chrisantus is on something like two goals in eighteen games. :S If he has been doing well for you, how have you been playing him?

I also got QPR promoted. I signed ebanks-blake at the start for a few mil and he scored a bunch of goals and he is still scoring now in the prem.

main thing i found in prem is that you need a good shot stopper in goal, so id sign a good goalkeeper. Id also invest in some creative wingers.

Does anyone here rate Nabil Baha as a good player ???????/ he is a striker at Malaga in spain

Has Chrisantus performed for you? He has been awful for me, but thankfully my other two strikers have been scoring goals. Chrisantus is on something like two goals in eighteen games. :S If he has been doing well for you, how have you been playing him?

Sorry for late reply. A scout recommended him and then i kept him on my shortlist and his contract expired so thought may aswell get him. Hes only played 2 games so far but is always getting a mention in my reserve games.

i bought fabianski who's been quality, sunny who got young player of the month 5 times in the season and kevin doyle. i finished 12th in the league and am now pushing for a european spot for my second season in the top flight!
ive added marquinihos, chygrynski and a few youngsters including welbeck and some regens to add to the squad.
bring it on!

Id go with what people are saying. A goalkeeper is a must, something i found half way through my prem season With leeds

There are a couple of free transfers you can do. Aquino, Assulin and Sturridge come good. Elliot Ward as well is a good signing who is available on a fee

Mascio also turns out to be a top player

thought i'd revive an old threat from back in february, seen as fm has changed a fair bit since,
so any reccomendations on who to sign?
as i've just been promoted to the premier league with swansea city and been given 25M to spend,
but i dont wanna go crazy, i know i need a few good quality players to stay up,
alot of my squad is good player or leading star for championship,
in the championship i signed, zak whitbread from millwall, james keene from elfsborg & gianluca palmiteri from palermo, who's being touted as the next luca toni!

so any ideas who i should be bringing in? preferably with a wage under 18k!

hey Mate if no ones already sign him He's called Humberto Suazo I signed him for wigan finished top goal scorer in the prem helll of a signing i'll post pics of team and players,

try the shortlist attached here dude, there are some real gems here!

Have a look at Christian Benitez. Bangs them in for fun in the Championship and has been known to score 15 - 20 in the Prem

Messi :P But seriously Sakho if you can get him.

lol i posted 2 days ago and nothing, now all of a sudden its back to life, lol but thanks everyone! I managed to get ochoa for about 6.5m, would think thats worth it? and my assistant reccomended me karadeniz the turkish midfielder that plays all across the park but they want 8m? is he worth it? And i brought in jorge ribeiro cost me about 3m, i'm using chris22's v7 update so most players that might have been cheaper or unattached, might now be at clubs, ie the 11m christian benitez

Last edited:
Back