Mwoodward859

Reaction score
Just got my DCFC team promoted to the PL, happy days. Need some recommendations on players to sign that'll keep me there. This is the team that got me promoted, it's good enough in the Championship but I have a feeling it won't quite cut it. Already looking at the possibility of bringing Danny Graham in for £2m and Steven Taylor for the same price. Reckon I need a new left back and possibly another striker and midfielder. Got a £15m budget.View attachment 383436

Steven Taylor's wage demands were far too high. Wage budget available is only £64k pw but I'm trying to sell some players to get that higher.

Steven Taylor's wage demands were far too high. Wage budget available is only £64k pw but I'm trying to sell some players to get that higher.

See if you can bring in Gary Hooper, absolute goal machine. Have a look at the sides that went down also. Curtis Davies from Birmingham, shouldn't cost a lot and been in the PL with multiple teams.

Eikrem, Strandberg, Helenius, Diskerud, Selnaes and Milosevic are all pretty good and cheap.

Not sold him, but if I get a huge offer for him and I can get decent players to replace him with then I will.

Marco Capuano is a quality signing for me on my Birmingham City save, he has been called up for Italian national side also.

The norweigan Strandberg make sure you get him. tony watt from celtic. neal maupay and carlos fierro

Defanately Neal Maupay on a Long Term contract so if you get Relegated you'll still have a very good prospect