Provisional Germany Squad announced

off topic are those yout tickets jack

on topic : i think germany went rubbish after kahn retired :p

Third in the world cup (Kahn was there but Lehmann got into the team of the tournie, or at least the shortlist) and runner up in the last Euros say youre an idiot

Toni Kroos will lead them to victories ;)

He's been left out due to a bad relationship with the manager.. Manager vowed to never select him again.

Does this mean that only these players can go the the World Cup, or can anyone still force their way in?

Yeah 23 Players from that list unless there is an exceptional injury list in which they would probably have to ask fifa for permission to call up somebody else

i wonder how many of you saying that this squad isn´t any good have actually been watching german league matches this season... just because you don´t know the players it doesn´t mean that they´re ****. The defence and midfield are very strong, especially the midfield with Kroos, Özil and Marin 3 youngsters that have torn their oppositions in the league apart this season. Only the attacking front is lacking quality as Podolski, Gomez and Klose are all below form. Kiessling was 2nd best league scorer this season behind Dzeko by just one goal and there aren´t many alternatives really. Helmes has been out with injury for most of the season, Kuranyi has been thrown out of the squad some time ago now for unprofessional behaviour.

The only players i think ain´t good enough to be in the squad are Arne Friedrich and Podolski as they´ve been terrible this season. Klose and Gomez or atkeast one of them have to stay in the squad cause there are no alternatives really. And Podolski has already been warned by Löw that if he doesn´t pull himself together and perform well during these last few weeks of training he´ll be dropped from the squad.

Agree about Friedrich.He has been terrible lately.
I just can't understand why Hummels is not selected.That guy is a beast.
I cant belive Bayern sold him.

About strikers Klose and Podolski perform for Germany every time.
And with the support they will get from 3 creative midfielders i can't see them flopping .

Yeah i agree Hummels has been superb this season as has Höwedes, would prefer either of them over Friedrich

I sometimes watch the Bundesliga reveiw on ESPN before MMA Live but I allways expect good things from the Germans in a world cup anyway.