• Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 3K

Danny

Premium
Reaction score
Hello,

So, I hope all your PS3 users who have Netflix will be able to help me, I have an Xbox 360 & PS3, and I have Netflix on my Xbox, as there was an app on the menu, however I also want it on my PS3 (So my mum can use it) but I can't find the app anywhere, I've had people tell me it's been there, and on there site it has a PS3 sections, but I can't find an app anywhere for it. I can go onto there site, but can't watch them that way from the PS3.. It's not in the store either.

Anyone know how I can get it?

Just download it from Playstation Store

I don't use Netflix, but isn't it in the "Video" section of the XMB? It's there in PSStore too, maybe in the Media & Apps section.

Mine was already under the video section, when i first used it, it just downloaded itself

Mine appeared automatically one night.. Maybe see if there is a software update available for your PS3. If not, try the PlayStation forums. They usually have an answer for most things.

System Software: Version 4.00 (Which is the latest).

I've also been looking on the PSN Store for the last 15 minutes, I can't find it anywhere. Even searched the store for 'Netflix' and it came up with "No content was found"

Came across this-hope this helps:

"I found the answer on the European psn forums after having this exact issue myself, the solution that has worked for me was; go you your system settings and reset them to the default, this means you loose a lot of the settings passes and themes but it will make the netflix app show up under the video section where the love film app is too."

Came across this-hope this helps:

"I found the answer on the European psn forums after having this exact issue myself, the solution that has worked for me was; go you your system settings and reset them to the default, this means you loose a lot of the settings passes and themes but it will make the netflix app show up under the video section where the love film app is too."

Done that, doesn't work.

Jesus, I've finally found out how to get it.

Create a new PSN, but set your country as 'Ireland' and it'll be there.

Mine's set as England and it just turned up automatically. Your PS3 just sucks Danny...

Mine's set as England and it just turned up automatically. Your PS3 just sucks Danny...

Nope, apparently it was on everyone menu, however it wasn't suppose to release for PS3 in the UK till the next few weeks, so they took it off. However it is in Ireland. So if you got it while you were there, you got lucky.

Nope, apparently it was on everyone menu, however it wasn't suppose to release for PS3 in the UK till the next few weeks, so they took it off. However it is in Ireland. So if you got it while you were there, you got lucky.

Really? Alot of my mates have got Netflix on their PS3's

Nope, I haven't subscribed and mine is still on there...

Just checked it again, and it isn't in the Video, but Video/TV. But I guess you already know that.. anyway, I've an american account and I don't sign netflix, still, it's there.

Seemed the most logical place to post this;

[video=youtube;zmBTH3wjgDU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmBTH3wjgDU&feature=youtu.be&a[/video]

Back