PS3 Online Connection?

KevyMatts

Premium
Reaction score
Does anyone else seem to have a bad connection after 6pm in evenings,i always seem to notice it on cod4:( anyone else have this problems?

one of the main reasons xbox is better than ps3....xbox servers are never laggy where as the ps3 seems to always be meh going on ****

could be your ISP though

I would answer but I don't have a PS3 :p

Could be your ISP, who are you with?

After 6pm, would this be the same time people get in from work and kids finish homework etc so decide to have a nice relaxing game of COD 4?

Excessive traffic my friend.Crappy servers.

suppose..im with AOL.. though xbox connection is great all times. and yea 6pm is peak time or something.

Peak times mate.

Also, if you're in a game hosted by someone long distance, that could affect it.

yea.. used to work great before ps3 started releasing your firmware updates awh well... song should try and get better servers.

one of the main reasons xbox is better than ps3....xbox servers are never laggy where as the ps3 seems to always be meh going on ****

could be your ISP though

i agree there, one of the reasons why I sold my Ps3 (really needed cash, xbox or ps3 to sell,,,easy choice)

Oh check your connection on ps3 if your on Nat type 3 your not connected properly something will be blocking the connection.
But on nat type 2 (the one you want) will be good