mattk lfc

Reaction score
Need a LB, RB + a CM to partner Matuidi.

Will have around £20-25m to spend, any ideas?

Moussa Sow 9 mil, my god the greatest striker in the game in my opinion just sign him

Now for right back i suggest Frank Beria from Lille about 7ish mil amazing
for left back benoit tremoulinas another amazing player tho around the 11 mil mark

for mid field milan badelj, moussa sissoko etc etc

I just got most of my players from the French Ligue

LB- Figeroua,Tremoulinas,Mathieu
RB- Van der Wiel,Jesus Gamez
CM- Guarin,James Rodriguez.

Ill try Sow although i already have Gameiro ST + am playing 4231 so he can be backup i think

Bought Beria for RB for just under 5m + looking at Trem/Cissokho for LB

Im trying to keep it Ligue 1 players mostly, I did the same before with Lille last year and it was great fun :D

yes and yes, guarin is good, go for badelj then play him as a deep lying playmaker, you could do with rodriguez though cause they need more depth in the attacking mid areas.

I'd make sureyou get Moussa Sissoko if youre playing in Ligue 1. He becomes a dominant player and a beast. In my Ligue 1 save, he is currently in contention for Player of the Season award and a league leader in MoM awards and goals scored. He'd be an excellent choice for any Ligue 1 team.

I definitely second Tremoulinas, he can get amazing, also try to get Lorenzo Crisetig for CM.

you should go for van de wiel amazing player he will play good every game and for left side you can get gabriel silva he will play amazing if you get him playing for loan in first season than second season use him after a while you will get teams that will give you 20 million for him

trust me, if you play Moussa Sow right Gameiro has no chance of being first team

Back