draco809

Reaction score
Hey guys, i was wondering what positions are the weakest in the first season, and how do i improve them? Managing PSG, as the title says. Thx in advance :)

Hi Draco,

I did those transfers :
- sold Tiéné (6.4M€ to tottenham) --> bought Mbengué (Toulouse) for an average same price
- bought tabanou (toulouse) or other good potential MOG to replace Néné in 4 years (I already played 4 seasons with him and He is still great!).
- bought a young 18 year old brazilian (MOC) at Santos for 6M who can also played MOD. I sold him 18M after 3 years!

Except DG and Tiéné, u do not have to buy players for your first team.
I played 4 - 5 - 1 (sirigu - mbengué, sakho, lugano, jallet - matuidi, chantome - nene, pastore, menez - gameiro
I won everything (League, French national cup, French league cup, Euro CUP).

I advise u to sell all those players and replaced by best : camara, armand, ceara, tiéné, bodmer, maurice, kebano, bahebeck, arnaud, hoarau, erding..
It will give u a lot of money to replaced them.

ok thanks alot :) though mbengue was sold to sunderland :(

I think that's him! thx.

I stopped this game so i don't really remember but this name tell me smthg ! He did really well for me (I special trained him for MOD and he has the skils to do hit ; he also replaced Pastore and had interesting time of playing for growing enough).

If u have other question concerning PSG.

My financial balance after 4 years was 200M€.
PSG is now too good even in the begining, I hope u will more enjoy ur game than me (whereas PSG is my heartclub)

Last edited: