PSG LFCMARSHALL UPDATE!

• Thread starter Thread starter mulli2788
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2K

mulli2788

Reaction score
Just started a game with PSG. just wondering what is the best formation to play with them?

Some so try out:

4-1-2-1-2
*the players are fine, but you might want to get a better striker to partner with gamerio, like carlos teves or steven jotevic, and a center midfielder too, because bodmer is old :P

4-2-3-1
*get a better center midfielder, attacking playmaker type. look out for Ruben Y. Jenssen.

4-3-3 DM
*New forward, but find one thats like a speedster. for me I had Kevin mirallas.

also try getting a young striker, like sanogo, mbaye niang, carlos fierro, vaclav kadlec, etc.

Nene will be aging soon, so fancy getting a Left winger to replace him. look out for marko marin, Eugene Konoplyanka or angel di maria, who gets transfer listed in the second season.

Some so try out:

4-1-2-1-2
*the players are fine, but you might want to get a better striker to partner with gamerio, like carlos teves or steven jotevic, and a center midfielder too, because bodmer is old :P

4-2-3-1
*get a better center midfielder, attacking playmaker type. look out for Ruben Y. Jenssen.

4-3-3 DM
*New forward, but find one thats like a speedster. for me I had Kevin mirallas.

also try getting a young striker, like sanogo, mbaye niang, carlos fierro, vaclav kadlec, etc.

Nene will be aging soon, so fancy getting a Left winger to replace him. look out for marko marin, Eugene Konoplyanka or angel di maria, who gets transfer listed in the second season.

Thanks for the tips mate. I have playing a 4-4-1-1 atm so far so good so will see how that turns out. I have tried getting tevez but his wages are crazy!

lol. i only got tevez in my third season for 3.5m. :P.

one thing i like about playing in france is the amount of quality regens it produces. Alphonse areola, jean-christophe bahebeck, Neeskens Kebano, and Abdallah Yaisien are some to point of as the best to come out form the psg youth system.

one issue that i had as first when managing psg was the lack of proper full backs. i prefer using sahko as a CB, together with milan bisevac, who plays as an RB sometimes but is best at CB. cheick m'bengue and sime vrsaljko
are some to look out for. both are young and has the potential to be better than teine and jallet. and find a young CB to replace diego luango.

Back