PSG massively underachieving?!

• Thread starter Thread starter rooner2004
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 6K

rooner2004

Reaction score
In my Monaco game I've noticed PSG are underachieving massively, In my first season they finished second in ligue 1 after outlaying 100m, which i thought was a shock. However, second season the came seventh, just a point above my Monaco side after spending another 48.5m to my fairly lavish 28.5m. Third season was even worse for them, finishing 10th after a 31m spend. None of their better players have left the club in that time either, in fact in three and a half seasons they have only generated 67k through transfers!

Anyone else seen PSG, or indeed any other 'top' side have such a shocker?

Reminding me of Man City on my save. They bought Fabregas and Pique from Barcelona for a combined £82 Million plus Leighton Baines for £22M. Finished 4th and got knocked out at the group stage of the CL.

Mancini is ****.

In my save, PSG are incredible! Sacked Ancelotti half way through the first season and this new guy Christian Gourcuff is insane winning them the title 3 years in a row!

On the other hand, Man City have been through about 10 different managers in 4 years and have finally settled down after 100's of millions of £'s spent and have hired Rafa Benitez who is doing really well!

PSG are on their fourth in three and a half, some guy called Elie Baup and to be fair he's done ok, they moved above me into 2nd in early december, although, since they have won one in seven and are eighth now!

PSG are doing ok in my game, they are still with Ancelotti. Also Man City is doing great, they are going to win the tittle for 3rd time in a row :-(. I wish they would underachieve more :-D

In my Monaco game I've noticed PSG are underachieving massively, In my first season they finished second in ligue 1 after outlaying 100m, which i thought was a shock. However, second season the came seventh, just a point above my Monaco side after spending another 48.5m to my fairly lavish 28.5m. Third season was even worse for them, finishing 10th after a 31m spend. None of their better players have left the club in that time either, in fact in three and a half seasons they have only generated 67k through transfers!

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/users/206462/
Hi rooner2004, could you upload your future save in order to see the development of some players? thanks in advance!!

Anyone else seen PSG, or indeed any other 'top' side have such a shocker?

In my 5th season with Brighton, Liverpool finished 16th!

I won the title 3 seasons on the trott and 2 cups with PSG and got to CL Semi's, got bored so started fresh with my team Milano :)

I spent loads of money with PSG and I got nowhere XD

The French league has been comical in this save!

12/13 winners were Bastia who finished 16th in 13/14 and then got relegated in 14/15!

13/14 winners were Lorient who then finshed bottom the next season.

14/15 winners were Sochaux who finished 12th the next season.

I've won the league in 15/16, let's hope this trend doesn't continue!

I've started 4 saves with PSG and it's not been easy. Seems that I can never go up by more than 1 goal and my opponent ALWAYS levels around the 84th minute, no matter what I do. Its getting harder and harder to keep playing this game.

RIGHT ON FREAKING QUE. Up 2-0 with 3 minutes to go...............Sochaeux score two goals in added time and I only get 1 point. 5 games into Lique 1.......I've got 1 W, 3 D, 1 L.

THIS GAME SUCKS THIS YEAR..........HOW MUCH MORE TINKERING DO THEY EXPECT US TO DO?!

in my Monaco save they havent win a single title (when i was in ligue 2, champion was marseille, and in my first year in ligue 1 was nancy lorraine... now in ligue 2)

then only Monaco were champions

french league is very competitive it seems, aside the big teams everyone can beat everyone... toulouse is strong in my save, always entering CL although exiting it on group phase

Just won the league with Marseille in my first season. PSG finished second having lost 9 games. I expected them to be much better too!

Back