Lol_101

Reaction score
So i have started a PSG just to flex my nerves, and tbh, its been great. the 'Man City' of France as they say, well equipped for the title (even in IRL, go PSG, screw OM ;)). at the back im extremely fine, with only conceding 3 goals in 10 games.

long story short, im in real need of a goal scoring phenomenon. ur gonna ask 'where is Kevin Gameiro', well sadly he's out for 3 months, and my new striker signing, paloachi is too out for 3 month. and just to make thing worst Erdinc was out for a month, but is gonna be back in 4 days and Hoarau is at Milan on loan. both Gameiro and Paloachi will return in 3 weeks time, atm. i have yaya sanogo, but he's still young. plus i play a 4-1-2-1-2 diamond, and a 4-3-3 dm formation too. thus i have 16 scored goals so far. (and most matches have been won by 1-2 goals)

my budget is 8.4m and in France you have something called the Joker transfer window, where u can buy ONLY 1 player from another french club. it runs form September 1 till December 31. atm, im in Mid-October.

my lifeline
View attachment 217023

so can anyone suggest me any strikers that can fill in the gap.

i have lined up my targets so far
  • Modibo Maiga (8 apps, 6 goals)
  • Nolan Roux ( 11 apps, 6 goals )
  • Yoan Gouffran( 8 apps, 1 goal) * Bordeaux are in relegation zone,and the team has been scoring
  • Oliver Giound ( 5 apps , 3 goals)
  • any others, please tell me...!
and Mbaye Niang is still out of bounds. Caen want 14.5m

Last edited:
I don't know how much they cost, as I managed them rather than bought them, but Lille's Moussa Sow and Ireneusz Jelen are brilliant.

hmm i had a match against Lille recently, and Sow got the goal for Lille, while i drew with a penalty. and he's worth at 9m. i fear Lille will counter with 10m or something.

an Jelen is injured too. :S

something is confusing though. can bid them, but they will only come in january ? wtf? this transfer window is confusing.

Can anyone explain how this Joker transfer window works. ???

Yoann Gouffran is a sound investment. Was quality in my Lyon save on Fm11. If not, try Gignac from... Marseille? I think?.

Regarding the joker thing, it basically says it in your screenshot.

Kolbeinn Sigporsson - Ajax
Mounir El Hamdoui - Ajax
Luuk De Jong - Fc Twente

So i have started a PSG just to flex my nerves, and tbh, its been great. the 'Man City' of France as they say, well equipped for the title (even in IRL, go PSG, screw OM ;)). at the back im extremely fine, with only conceding 3 goals in 10 games.

long story short, im in real need of a goal scoring phenomenon. ur gonna ask 'where is Kevin Gameiro', well sadly he's out for 3 months, and my new striker signing, paloachi is too out for 3 month. and just to make thing worst Erdinc was out for a month, but is gonna be back in 4 days and Hoarau is at Milan on loan. both Gameiro and Paloachi will return in 3 weeks time, atm. i have yaya sanogo, but he's still young. plus i play a 4-1-2-1-2 diamond, and a 4-3-3 dm formation too. thus i have 16 scored goals so far. (and most matches have been won by 1-2 goals)

my budget is 8.4m and in France you have something called the Joker transfer window, where u can buy ONLY 1 player from another french club. it runs form September 1 till December 31. atm, im in Mid-October.

my lifeline
View attachment 217023

so can anyone suggest me any strikers that can fill in the gap.

i have lined up my targets so far
  • Modibo Maiga (8 apps, 6 goals)
  • Nolan Roux ( 11 apps, 6 goals )
  • Yoan Gouffran( 8 apps, 1 goal) * Bordeaux are in relegation zone,and the team has been scoring
  • Oliver Giound ( 5 apps , 3 goals)
  • any others, please tell me...!
and Mbaye Niang is still out of bounds. Caen want 14.5m

I'd go for Giroud if you want big man or KadlecSturridge,Welbeck for fast ones

easy... pato, damiao or doumbia
Read the OP and THEN post. Same goes for you to Raikan :p
Anyway, just sign Oliver Giroud, he's solid complete forward, and that means he can play any role upfront.

Try enquiring for Ishak Belfodil :) he works well on my Arsenal but not sure if he will work well in your PSG. He is still quite young around 19-20 years old.

ok, sorrry, I just read the title... I think the best is Maiga, but you can try too Fierro or Vaclav Kadlec

Last edited:
Mbaye Niang, Yaya Sanogo, Modeste, Boubacar Sanogo, Jordan Ayew (improbable though), Tafer, Riviere

if you want to spent more money(because now, PSG is a club with money), buy Stevan Jovetic(Fiorentina)

Yoann Gouffran is a sound investment. Was quality in my Lyon save on Fm11. If not, try Gignac from... Marseille? I think?.

Regarding the joker thing, it basically says it in your screenshot.

no, its confusing. look im about make my offer for Sow, but then it says the transfer will be done by january. like wtf!

its like the League rules are trolling me or something. ;)

ok, sorrry, I just read the title... I think the best is Maiga, but you can try too Fierro or Vaclav Kadlec

vaclav went to porto. i should ahve got him before . sigh, and im in the limit for 4 non eu players already, so i dont liem ill go for fierro, but it might change.

marouane chamakh might be a good buy?????

the tower is not interested in joining me ;)

Mbaye Niang, Yaya Sanogo, Modeste, Boubacar Sanogo, Jordan Ayew (improbable though), Tafer, Riviere

niang, no i dont have money. (even if im a man city type club)
sanogo, i already have, but i dont think he that ready yet.

if you want to spent more money(because now, PSG is a club with money), buy Stevan Jovetic(Fiorentina)

no, not willing to splash 30m just like that. and the board is not willing to increase money again.

Last edited:
Read the OP and THEN post. Same goes for you to Raikan :p
Anyway, just sign Oliver Giroud, he's solid complete forward, and that means he can play any role upfront.

irl, i know he's beast, but in the game, my scouts are rating him 2 stars (wtf!)

and roux(3.5 stars and 7m release clause) looks amazing, but so are sow(3.5 stars, and lille want 10m possibly) and maiga(3 stars, and the lions want 10m possibly).

no, its confusing. look im about make my offer for Sow, but then it says the transfer will be done by january. like wtf!

its like the League rules are trolling me or something. ;)
Sow is not French ? Maybe that's why he'll join you in January.

Ever ask for ishak? He does works :) My ishak Befodil right now is rated better than my RVP