PSG - Striker needed

• Thread starter Thread starter FramedAdam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 2K
I am currently in my first season (2011/2012) at PSG, and have been challenged to win the league by the board. I have a transfer budget of £18m to spend, and I am looking for a striker to play as a lone front man. I am using LFCMarshall's latest update so players transferred this January will be a no-go. I am using a 4-2-3-1 formation.

Also, can you guys recommend anyone that I could sell to possibly gain more funds to buy a striker, in case £18m isn't enough budget.

sell erdinc and Peguy Luyindula . low compose = bad striker. :P you can keep gulimire hourau, but he's old though.

some strikers u can look out for :

luuk de jong
kevin milralas. 7m release clause. he's my bet cuz i have him in my psg save and he is a get partner for gamerio
alberto paloschi
Wilfred Bony
Vaclac Kadlec (get him quick, cuz potro will ****** him fast !!)
Kolbeinn Sigþórsson

I bought Carlos Tevez in my PSG save for 28 mill, you can sell off quite a few of the existing players in order to increase your transfer budget.

Seydou Doumbia, Ezequiel Lavezzi, Nilmar, Moussa Sow (think he went to Fenerbache) Lukas Podolski, Marco Reus (retrained is brilliant) Nolan Roux, Mbaye Niang, Falcao (not sure on his price) Fernando Llorrente

What kind of striker? Leandro from Gremio if you need a quick one.18 years old, 10 million, as fast as **** and good without the ball.

decided to go for doumbia. managed to get him for £20m after selling luyindula and a few of the reserve players who werent needed. i now need to find an AML, as Nene is getting old. Any recommendations? Still got another £20m to spend.

yeah same for me :P. im also going for doumbia. just need some more funds atm.

and i cant agree more on nene . he's old, but u can keep him just for tutoring jean balhenk (sp)
i sold him since i was using a non winger formation for 3m, then second i decide to shakes things up and play a 4-2-3-1, and thus i when to buy barnetta, which was not bad but i lost the bid to sign di maria as he when to man city

other suggestions for LW:

Marko marin
Angel di maria (in the start of second season, he might be transfer listed. )
adem ljajic . his stats are good for a young winger, so if u play him week in week out, he can only get better.

cheers for the recommendations guys. really helped to sort my team out.

@Lol_101 - had a look at marin, di maria and ljajic. marin n ljajic weren't interested in joining me, and di maria would have cost too much. had my scouts look at Griezmann (sp) from Real Sociedad, said he had potential to be a top player, got him for £21m. got no option to keep Nene. got injured match before Griezmann arrived, so he out for 3 months. might aswell get him to tutor a youngster, probably do same with gameiro and lugano.

lacazette from lyon , i have him with parma , he and danny wellbeck are the best strikers duo ive ever had !
btw. can anyone give me a link with the 4-6-0 spaletti tactic ?

Back