PSG Takeover

• Thread starter Thread starter ndu_kem
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2K

ndu_kem

Reaction score
Hi all,

I don't know whether you have heard, but Paris St Germain have been taken over by wealthy investment group Qatar Investment Authority (they have taken a 70% stake in the club).

Just wondering whether anyone had more info on them, (i.e. who is the chairman of the group, how much they bought PSG for and how much they will put towards transfers) and could possibly make an update??:D:D

I would be REALLY grateful

Google it?

hi mate,
i have and theres not much information that has come up on them, or how much money they invested into the club. All I know is that they acquired a 70% stake, but no mention of who is the new chairman etc. I was hoping somebody else would have a bit more info.

hi mate,
i have and theres not much information that has come up on them, or how much money they invested into the club. All I know is that they acquired a 70% stake, but no mention of who is the new chairman etc. I was hoping somebody else would have a bit more info.

I do believe (not sure though) that the Prince of Qatar is the chairman of Qatar Holdings. He'd be the chairman.

Back